ZimraCRM – A Manufacturing Company CRM Software to Handle Leads, Orders, Vendors and Suppliers
delivery at the heart of everything you do
Your manufacturing company can struggle with lead management and a clear sales journey – Zimra CRM can help
Too Much Admin
When you build a relationship with customers you keep them loyal in the long term. The automation and personalisation of Zimra’s communications means you target everyone who comes to you with tailored, specific messages. It’s the kind of conversation that drives sales higher.
No Full View
When a customer, supplier or distributor gets in touch you should be able to call up every piece of information on them instantly. Thanks to Zimra CRM, you can - every detail in one place for your team to access and use to deliver exactly what the customer needs. Say goodbye to searching for an order history at the back of a filing cabinet when you say hello to Zimra CRM.
When the details of each lead are gathered together on Zimra CRM it’s easy for your team to access them. Once you’ve set approvals, they’ll be able to access the info they need at any time using any device. Secure, convenient and fast, Zimra CRM access lets you offer a flexible and round the clock service.
Whether you’re dealing with a single enquiry or fulfilling a bulk order for thousands of items, you need every stage of your process to run smoothly and efficiently. Zimra CRM makes sure they do by pulling every bit of information you need together in one place. From contact details to order history, complaints and enquiries, a user friendly dashboard puts it all in front of your team and guarantees consistent delivery with every team member on the same page.
The Zimra CRM features that can turbo-
charge your manufacturing company
Every Fact When You Need It
Information is power and the details of each client – large or small – can be used to fuel your manufacturing solutions. From a single name or quick phone call you’ll be able to build a full picture of every client and use that picture to give them exactly what they’re after.
Hit the Ground Running
Zimra CRM isn’t just brilliant, it’s brilliantly simple. Your team will pick it up with the minimum of training, cutting onboarding time and freeing them up to start using it to transform delivery.
Your manufacturing production lines are based on the tools, apps and platforms you already use. Zimra CRM integrates seamlessly with every one of them to become a smooth and immersive sales pipeline, from first enquiry to order despatch.
Data Powered Insights
Zimra CRM gathers data on every interaction you have with customers, suppliers, distributors and your own team. Then it uses that data to create regular analytical reports packed with insight into the long term strategy of your business. See what’s really happening at each stage of the sales pipeline and make the changes that could take you to the next level.
Never Miss a Target
You can shape Zimra CRM in your own image, setting targets based on the Service Level Agreements you promise your customers. If a target is due or has been missed, you’ll be automatically alerted, and you can take the steps you need to get things firmly back on track.
Every lead made to count
The instant a lead, enquiry or question reaches your business – by phone, email or via a website – it’s captured, logged and sent to the right person. You won’t just respond more quickly, you’ll respond with the right answers.
The complete picture of your manufacturing company
Build the complete picture of your manufacturing industry, from enquiry, through quotation on to order and delivery. Spot trends, deal with mistakes and improve processes. Contact us now and we’ll give you a free demo of the features that could transform your manufacturing company.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What’s the good news for Dental Clinics?Zimra CRM for dental clinics is now free for dental clinics, for upto 5 users. Use your time on your best specialisation and leave it to Zimra CRM to manage your customers.
2. Who can be the easiest Zimra Dental CRM customer?Those who have been managing their leads in an excel sheet, is the easiest customer of this CRM. They will relate easily to Zimra Dental CRM.
3. Why Zimra CRM for my dental business?The foundations of our dental CRM are flexibility and ease of use. You set the parameters to create a system that’s tailored for your business be it one clinic with two seats or a multi-location clinic, you can use Zimra CRM to deal with every enquiry, follow up every lead and streamline your business.
4. What are the features?Contacts, organisation info, customer segmentation, patient journey tracking, custom fields and intelligent reports just to name few. You can refer our features page for a complete list of features and their in-depth information.
5. What type of tasks will we be able to perform with Zimra CRM?
Using Zimra CRM you will be able to perform leads analysis
- Organise every patient detail in one single place for easy access.
- You will be able to keep track of tasks and events for optimal results.
- Schedule appointments, their analysis and take targeted actions for top level of customer satisfaction.
- Set alerts and reminders.
6. What more can it do for my business?Appointment management, patient details, scheduling, follow-ups, treatment journeys, information on doctors and reminders. This is just a tip of an iceberg of what a CRM software can do for a dental business.
7. How will it enhance the performance of the dental clinic?With detailed individual lead information you will be aware of each patient situation and decide the appropriate action to be taken, makes sure that each and every resource is working at peak efficiency which in-turn enhances the overall performance of your dental clinic.
8. Can it reduce the heavy lifting of appointment and scheduling management?Yes of course, you will be able to manage appointments, keep track of each individual appointment, scheduling details at your fingertips and much more.
9. What about security and data access?You can rest easy and have peace of mind knowing that we offer IP restriction, audit logs and log in details security features. Apart from this the cloud-based nature of Zimra CRM makes it so you can access data any time anywhere.
10. How do I get started?By just writing to zimraCRM/Contact. Nothing else.
11. How long do we need to onboard you?Who writes first to us, is onboard first. But, we have a series of volunteers, to help you onboard faster. Else, if you can’t wait, and want your boarding prioritised, please write to us at zimraCRM/Contact
12. How did it go free?Zimra Dental CRM is an industry vertical of Zimra CRM. Zimra CRM was made free for upto 5 users, during the period of Covid-19, as it turned out to useful for customers during this time of managing and communicating with the customers remotely. Eventually, we believe, there will be enough of users who will also opt for larger accounts, which will help us run this for free.
13. How long is it free?We aim to keep the 5 user free account free for lifetime for early users. The more we have accounts, the more we will expand it. The one reason is because, this is kept as free is the simplicity with which the Zimra CRM has been designed.
14. What else is free?All the updates and feature enhancements for Zimra CRM will be incorporated into the Dental CRM too. However, histride, which is an email centralisation software, comes at a discounted price for the Zimra CRM users. histride helps you manage all your email communications with your patients, in the most efficient and effective way, thereby not loosing the trail of all your emails. And it saves a lot of time.
15. What if we need support or face difficulties?For any type of support you can email us at zimraCRM/Contact for FREE assistance.
16. What if we need it for more than 5 users?If you are satisfied and would like to use our CRM software for more than 5 users, we have various pricing plans whose details you can find on our pricing page.
17. Is Zimra just a Leads CRM?It actually isn’t. Most of the things that you manage in an excel file, can be seen as a use case for CRM. If you have a specific use case, and would like to discuss with us, you can write to us at zimraCRM/Contact. We are happy to help, in all the ways!
18. Is this an FAQ?No, it wasn’t meant to be an FAQ, but, some of our customers and friends asked the same questions as above and ended up with 'what else?', which qualified all the above Qs into a quick FAQ section. 🙂
Simple, transparent pricing
No contracts, so you can stay because you want to.
no credit card required.