Zimra CRM – A Financial Services CRM Software to Squeeze the Value Out of Every Pound Get in touch and find out how Zimra CRM can capture and maximise every lead that comes into your organisation
Your financial services business might experience problems – Zimra CRM definitely offers the solutions
Some Leads Don’t Count
Admin gets in the Way
Communication Isn’t Made to count
By bringing together personalisation and automation, Zimra CRM makes sure of two things – your message for your clients is always individually tailored, and you never miss a chance to reach out a build relationship.
A Partial View
In the busy working life of financial services, the details of each client can become scattered across your team. Contact details in an email, requirements in a separate file, and financial details on a separate spread sheet. Zimra CRM brings every detail together in one place to give a full and incredibly useful picture of each client.
Lack of Access
Global market places and digital communication mean your team need to be in touch all day every day. Cloud based secure access means that the information that makes your business tick can be accessed from any location, using any device and at any time. Travelling to a meeting but you need a file? Not a problem with Zimra CRM.
The clients you work for expect fast results and a tailored service, whether they’re borrowing money, building a shares portfolio or managing their wealth. When you use Zimra CRM you’ll respond instantly to every enquiry and deliver a service that’s based on a full and detailed view of the client. A user-friendly dashboard and seamless processes mean that every member of your team works as one to deliver first rate financial services.
The Zimra CRM features to give your
financial services the boost they need
All the Facts, All the Time
Every detail of every client contact is vital, and Zimra CRM keeps them all in one place, easily accessed and organised for maximum leverage. Starting with just a name you’ll be able to build a full snapshot of everyone who contacts you and use that snapshot to deliver exactly what they’re looking for.
Include Your Favourite Tools
If you already have tools and platforms that help you to deliver, rest assured they’ll integrate seamlessly with Zimra CRM. The difference is that every tool, every app and each piece of information is stored in a seamless sales pipeline.
Use the Data
Data is power and Zimra CRM puts that power in your hands. Every detail of every enquiry, deal and service is gathered and used to create analytical reports. Get the big picture on a regular basis so you can plan the strategic financial services of tomorrow.
Hit Every Target
Zimra CRM can be calibrated to reflect the targets you set for yourself and your team. Create Service Level Agreements and embed them in the system. Whenever a benchmark is missed, you’ll be alerted by your system and you can make things right. Use Zimra CRM to deliver the excellence your clients expect.
Every lead maximised for value
As soon as a lead comes into your organisation it’s logged and funnelled toward the right team member for the appropriate course of action. You don’t just respond more quickly than the competition with Zimra CRM, you respond better.
The overview of your financial services
Get a full picture of the financial services you’re delivering, including targets being met, trends emerging and any mistakes you’re making. Get in touch with us and we’ll give you a free demo of the features that could boost the profits of your financial services.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What’s the good news for Dental Clinics?Zimra CRM for dental clinics is now free for dental clinics, for upto 5 users. Use your time on your best specialisation and leave it to Zimra CRM to manage your customers.
2. Who can be the easiest Zimra Dental CRM customer?Those who have been managing their leads in an excel sheet, is the easiest customer of this CRM. They will relate easily to Zimra Dental CRM.
3. Why Zimra CRM for my dental business?The foundations of our dental CRM are flexibility and ease of use. You set the parameters to create a system that’s tailored for your business be it one clinic with two seats or a multi-location clinic, you can use Zimra CRM to deal with every enquiry, follow up every lead and streamline your business.
4. What are the features?Contacts, organisation info, customer segmentation, patient journey tracking, custom fields and intelligent reports just to name few. You can refer our features page for a complete list of features and their in-depth information.
5. What type of tasks will we be able to perform with Zimra CRM?
Using Zimra CRM you will be able to perform leads analysis
- Organise every patient detail in one single place for easy access.
- You will be able to keep track of tasks and events for optimal results.
- Schedule appointments, their analysis and take targeted actions for top level of customer satisfaction.
- Set alerts and reminders.
6. What more can it do for my business?Appointment management, patient details, scheduling, follow-ups, treatment journeys, information on doctors and reminders. This is just a tip of an iceberg of what a CRM software can do for a dental business.
7. How will it enhance the performance of the dental clinic?With detailed individual lead information you will be aware of each patient situation and decide the appropriate action to be taken, makes sure that each and every resource is working at peak efficiency which in-turn enhances the overall performance of your dental clinic.
8. Can it reduce the heavy lifting of appointment and scheduling management?Yes of course, you will be able to manage appointments, keep track of each individual appointment, scheduling details at your fingertips and much more.
9. What about security and data access?You can rest easy and have peace of mind knowing that we offer IP restriction, audit logs and log in details security features. Apart from this the cloud-based nature of Zimra CRM makes it so you can access data any time anywhere.
10. How do I get started?By just writing to zimraCRM/Contact. Nothing else.
11. How long do we need to onboard you?Who writes first to us, is onboard first. But, we have a series of volunteers, to help you onboard faster. Else, if you can’t wait, and want your boarding prioritised, please write to us at zimraCRM/Contact
12. How did it go free?Zimra Dental CRM is an industry vertical of Zimra CRM. Zimra CRM was made free for upto 5 users, during the period of Covid-19, as it turned out to useful for customers during this time of managing and communicating with the customers remotely. Eventually, we believe, there will be enough of users who will also opt for larger accounts, which will help us run this for free.
13. How long is it free?We aim to keep the 5 user free account free for lifetime for early users. The more we have accounts, the more we will expand it. The one reason is because, this is kept as free is the simplicity with which the Zimra CRM has been designed.
14. What else is free?All the updates and feature enhancements for Zimra CRM will be incorporated into the Dental CRM too. However, histride, which is an email centralisation software, comes at a discounted price for the Zimra CRM users. histride helps you manage all your email communications with your patients, in the most efficient and effective way, thereby not loosing the trail of all your emails. And it saves a lot of time.
15. What if we need support or face difficulties?For any type of support you can email us at zimraCRM/Contact for FREE assistance.
16. What if we need it for more than 5 users?If you are satisfied and would like to use our CRM software for more than 5 users, we have various pricing plans whose details you can find on our pricing page.
17. Is Zimra just a Leads CRM?It actually isn’t. Most of the things that you manage in an excel file, can be seen as a use case for CRM. If you have a specific use case, and would like to discuss with us, you can write to us at zimraCRM/Contact. We are happy to help, in all the ways!
18. Is this an FAQ?No, it wasn’t meant to be an FAQ, but, some of our customers and friends asked the same questions as above and ended up with 'what else?', which qualified all the above Qs into a quick FAQ section. 🙂
Simple, transparent pricing
No contracts, so you can stay because you want to.
no credit card required.