Zimra CRM – A Dental CRM Software That
Puts You In Control of Every Lead
Get in touch to see how we can help you to turn enquiries into sales
Put your team in complete control of every lead that comes into your clinic. Each point of contact, from enquiry to appointment and follow up – in one place. Control, convenience and seamless accessibility.
Every Dentist Faces These Issues –
Zimra CRM Makes Them Go Away
You’re team are busy running the best dental clinic they can. They haven’t always got time to monitor every enquiry and respond at speed. Zimra CRM dental management system will make sure prospective patients hear back from you quickly.
Time consuming processes
Your staff want to concentrate on patients, but they find themselves having to spend time chasing enquiries, tracking appointments, sending reminders and other clerical tasks. Our central dental management system streamlines every process and frees up time for the business of caring for patients.
Marketing that isn’t tailored
Some patients are looking for pain relief. Some patients want a quick check up. A few are aftera dazzling smile makeover. The difference is huge, and it’s hard to tailor responses by the nature of random leadsof. The information gathered by Zimra CRM dental CRM lets you create specific marketing content aimed at key prospective patients.
No 360 view of the patient
When a patient comes to you with different issues and is treated by a hygienist one week, the dentist a few weeks later and a cosmetic specialist after that – it’s hard to build a full spectrum picture of their needs and treatment journey. Zimra CRM puts every bit of information at your fingertips in one place.
Ease of access and simplicity are the keys to a system that works for your team. Every memeber can get on board and make use of the many Zimra CRM features without training. The instinctive user interface makes it quick and simple to explore and make the most of the features on offer.
Why Zimra CRM is the perfect choice for your dental business
The foundations of our dental clinic management system are flexibility and ease of use. You set the parameters to create a system that’s tailored for your business. Whether you have one clinic with two seats or locations across the UK, you can use Zimra CRM to deal with every enquiry, follow up every lead and streamline your processes. Your team is free to concentrate on the important work of caring for patients. Get in touch with us for a demo of the system – a member of our team will be happy to talk you though the features and show you how it could revolutionise the way your clinic works.
The amazing Zimra CRM
features your dental clinic needs
The full picture
The full picture of every patient – from enquiry to booking – is gathered and presented in one place. You set the criteria to the things that impact on your clinic. Go fromvarious locations and the full range of treatments, to finance packages and enquiry status. You can even tailor alerts if your team don’t answer an enquiry on time, or they need to chase up a payment. In simple terms – create the dental software you’ve always needed.
Changing the way you do business is usually complex. Not when you use Zimra CRM. We’ll walk you through the features when you get in touch and every member of your team will understand Zimra CRM with minimal training. You’ll soon be using their input to tweak the criteria to reflect day to day life in your clinic.
Zimra CRM dental CRM can be integrated with your online forms and marketing campaigns. This means that every lead generated – no matter where it comes from – is fed into the central system, becoming part of a seamless process. Real time alerts mean you’ll never miss a lead again.
The stacks of data gathered by Zimra CRM will enable you to create carefully targeted marketing. Rather than throwing everything out there and hoping it sticks, your team will be able to understand the nature of your enquiries and the sales cycle to improve your follow-up and treatment programmes.
Set your own Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to ensure you’re team is delivering the service you want . Notifications let you know if a patient enquiry hasn’t been answered in time, or follow up contact made. In the longer term, reports on SLAs paint a picture of how efficiently your team is operating.
The overview offered by Zimra CRM makes it possible to maximise the number of leads you follow up, and manage your patient interactions in one place via a simple to use dental CRM platform. Contact us today and a member of our team will demonstrate exactly how you can tailor Zimra CRM to enable genuine, flawless collaboration within your dental clinic.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What’s the good news for Dental Clinics?Zimra CRM for dental clinics is now free for dental clinics, for upto 5 users. Use your time on your best specialisation and leave it to Zimra CRM to manage your customers.
2. Who can be the easiest Zimra Dental CRM customer?Those who have been managing their leads in an excel sheet, is the easiest customer of this CRM. They will relate easily to Zimra Dental CRM.
3. Why Zimra CRM for my dental business?The foundations of our dental CRM are flexibility and ease of use. You set the parameters to create a system that’s tailored for your business be it one clinic with two seats or a multi-location clinic, you can use Zimra CRM to deal with every enquiry, follow up every lead and streamline your business.
4. What are the features?Contacts, organisation info, customer segmentation, patient journey tracking, custom fields and intelligent reports just to name few. You can refer our features page for a complete list of features and their in-depth information.
5. What type of tasks will we be able to perform with Zimra CRM?
Using Zimra CRM you will be able to perform leads analysis
- Organise every patient detail in one single place for easy access.
- You will be able to keep track of tasks and events for optimal results.
- Schedule appointments, their analysis and take targeted actions for top level of customer satisfaction.
- Set alerts and reminders.
6. What more can it do for my business?Appointment management, patient details, scheduling, follow-ups, treatment journeys, information on doctors and reminders. This is just a tip of an iceberg of what a CRM software can do for a dental business.
7. How will it enhance the performance of the dental clinic?With detailed individual lead information you will be aware of each patient situation and decide the appropriate action to be taken, makes sure that each and every resource is working at peak efficiency which in-turn enhances the overall performance of your dental clinic.
8. Can it reduce the heavy lifting of appointment and scheduling management?Yes of course, you will be able to manage appointments, keep track of each individual appointment, scheduling details at your fingertips and much more.
9. What about security and data access?You can rest easy and have peace of mind knowing that we offer IP restriction, audit logs and log in details security features. Apart from this the cloud-based nature of Zimra CRM makes it so you can access data any time anywhere.
10. How do I get started?By just writing to zimraCRM/Contact. Nothing else.
11. How long do we need to onboard you?Who writes first to us, is onboard first. But, we have a series of volunteers, to help you onboard faster. Else, if you can’t wait, and want your boarding prioritised, please write to us at zimraCRM/Contact
12. How did it go free?Zimra Dental CRM is an industry vertical of Zimra CRM. Zimra CRM was made free for upto 5 users, during the period of Covid-19, as it turned out to useful for customers during this time of managing and communicating with the customers remotely. Eventually, we believe, there will be enough of users who will also opt for larger accounts, which will help us run this for free.
13. How long is it free?We aim to keep the 5 user free account free for lifetime for early users. The more we have accounts, the more we will expand it. The one reason is because, this is kept as free is the simplicity with which the Zimra CRM has been designed.
14. What else is free?All the updates and feature enhancements for Zimra CRM will be incorporated into the Dental CRM too. However, histride, which is an email centralisation software, comes at a discounted price for the Zimra CRM users. histride helps you manage all your email communications with your patients, in the most efficient and effective way, thereby not loosing the trail of all your emails. And it saves a lot of time.
15. What if we need support or face difficulties?For any type of support you can email us at zimraCRM/Contact for FREE assistance.
16. What if we need it for more than 5 users?If you are satisfied and would like to use our CRM software for more than 5 users, we have various pricing plans whose details you can find on our pricing page.
17. Is Zimra just a Leads CRM?It actually isn’t. Most of the things that you manage in an excel file, can be seen as a use case for CRM. If you have a specific use case, and would like to discuss with us, you can write to us at zimraCRM/Contact. We are happy to help, in all the ways!
18. Is this an FAQ?No, it wasn’t meant to be an FAQ, but, some of our customers and friends asked the same questions as above and ended up with 'what else?', which qualified all the above Qs into a quick FAQ section. 🙂
Simple, transparent pricing
Affordable plans for organizations of every stage, shape and size.
No contracts, so you can stay because you want to.
No contracts, so you can stay because you want to.
Price starting from
$ 9 /user/mo*
*prices exclude local taxes if applicable.
Get In Touch
no credit card required.